Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Register to become a member of our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)! As a CSA member, you will receive one box of fresh, local produce a week delivered to a location near you.
Or create your own delivery location/pick up site in the Greater Manchester area with a minimum of 10 CSA share orders.
You may register now for your 2013 CSA share using the form below.
- Pay in full up front. Checks are made to “ORIS/Fresh Start Farms”, and mailed to 521 Maple St. Manchester, NH 03104
- Pay in 2 installments (1st payment with application, 2nd payment 1 month before first delivery)
- SNAP/EBT payment is bi-weekly throughout the season
CSA Share Pick Up Sites
- SNHS (Southern New Hampshire Services), 9 Crystal Avenue Fridays, 5 – 7 pm
- At the Farm! 5 Story Hill Road Saturdays 10am – 3pm
- New American Africans, 4 Park Avenue. Suite 215 Tuesdays 4:30 – 6:30pm
- Eileen Phinney Multicultural Center, 521 Maple Street, Manchester Wednesdays, 4-7 pm
- JFK Coliseum parking lot, 303 Beech Street Saturdays 9am – Noon
- South Church UU, 292 State Street Sundays, 10:30am – Noon
- Salem Farmers Market (Lake Street Garden Center), 37 Lake Street Sundays 10am – 2pm
CSA Registration Form
Local, pasture-raised beef from Miles Smith Farm. A package consists of approximately 3lb of steaks and mixed cuts, 1 lb sausage and 3lbs of ground beef.
*Contact Andrea Bye for more information